104 E Main St, Durham, NC 27701
(919) 667-0721
(919) 683-2355

Durham Workers Compensation Lawyers

work injury claim form showing business insurance conceptIn most cases, if you are injured at work, the only compensation you are eligible to receive is via the North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Act.  The Workers’ Compensation claim process is extremely complex and can be daunting to someone trying to handle their claim without experienced legal assistance.  You will need an experienced attorney that can determine your compensation rate, meet mandatory deadlines for filing necessary documents, and to ensure that your compensation rate is properly calculated based on your age and injuries.

If you’ve been injured on the job or contracted an occupational disease while at work, the attorneys at the Hunt Law Firm can determine if you’re eligible to receive compensation under the North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Act.  Our attorneys have handled countless Workers’ Compensation claims throughout North Carolina and are experienced litigators in front of the North Carolina Industrial Commission.

With an early start in your case, we will assist you in filing the proper paperwork to preserve and establish your Workers’ Compensation claim.  We can ensure that you get proper medical treatment and represent you in mediation and hearings that may be necessary as your case progresses.   Let our experience work for you.

If you think you may have a Workers’ Compensation claim in North Carolina, contact us today.  The initial consultation and case evaluation is on us.  In many cases, we don’t recover fees unless we recover damages for you.  You will receive advice and direction from one of our experienced Durham Workers’ Compensation attorneys, not a paralegal or legal assistant.

Representing clients who’ve suffered workplace injuries throughout North Carolina in counties including but not limited to: Durham, Wake, Orange, Harnett, Cumberland, Johnston, Vance, Franklin, Mecklenburg, Pitt, Rowan, Oxford, Granville and Chatham counties.